The following is a synopsis of an actual Cancellation of Removal for Certain Non-permanent Resident case which was successfully handled by Cella & Associates, LLC.
• Respondent is from Mexico and entered the U.S. without a Visa in 2004.
• Respondent has accurately declared taxes since 2004.
• Respondent received charity care from 2004-2008.
• Respondent has no children.
• Respondent’s U.S.citizen husband is recipient of public benefits such as Medicaid and Food Stamps from 2014-2017.
• Respondent’s husband has been diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure. In addition, he was hit by a falling light post and this incident left him permanently disabled.
At the hearing, based on the evidence on file, it was proven that Respondent’s husband would likely suffer exceptional and extremely unusual hardship if the Respondent is to be ordered removed from the United States.
Cella & Associates prevailed in this Cancellation of Removal case due to teamwork, the client’s timely cooperation and the team’s thorough knowledge of the subject matter.
If you, or someone you know, needs help through the immigration process, please call Cella & Associates on our national toll-free free number 877.583.7080 and we will schedule a confidential consultation via WhatsApp, Skype, Telephone or Zoom. In addition to English, consultations can be in Albanian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Although we do hold in-person consultations, when necessary, in our Clifton, New Jersey and Hollywood/Aventura, Florida offices, we discourage such consultations (due to CoVid concerns) for your safety as well as for the safety of our attorneys and staff.
Visit our website at www.cellalaw.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Cella & Associates will not prosecute cases which we know, or have reason to believe, are fraudulent or frivolous.
Joseph G. Cella, Esq. is the managing founder of Cella & Associates, LLC. During his nearly 30 years of practicing Immigration Law, Mr. Cella has been published in the New Jersey Law Journal, and has authored many articles on Immigration Law. Mr. Cella has also lectured on numerous topics of immigration law for a number of organizations including the Federal Bar Association.