Immigration Attorney (Clifton, NJ)
Cella & Associates, LLC, a highly respected immigration law firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney to join its offices in Clifton and/or Fort Lee, NJ.
Successful candidate MUST:
- Be an active member of NJ and/or NY Bar in good standing;
- Possess 1-3 years of verifiable experience practicing immigration law;
- Have experience in the area of USCIS matters, waiver inadmissibility requests, humanitarian petitions, removal defenses, post-removal remedies and motion practice;
- Have a strong work ethic, excellent writing, communication, organizational and case management skills;
- Have a genuine passion for protecting the rights of immigrant population; and Spanish fluency is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Successful management of an independent caseload;
- Conduct client consultations, analyze cases, determine case strategies and prepare clients for interviews, hearings and trials;
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as affidavits, briefs, motions and appeals;
- Work with paralegal team to facilitate the preparation of immigration packages for submission to the USCIS and EOIR; and
- Represent clients before the Immigration Court.
Benefits: salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick/personal time off.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, two writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title “Immigration Attorney” in the subject line of your email or it will not be read.
Candidates without the requisite experience will not be considered! No phone calls!