Staying in the U.S. without a visa or other permission can prohibit a person from reentering for three years, 10 years or even permanently. However, applicants for certain immigration benefits may be exempt or may qualify for a waiver from the ban. An experienced immigration attorney can determine what relief may be available.

Share →
English English    Russian Russian   Espanol Espanol   Privacy policy

This website has been developed to be a useful and informative tool for clients and prospective clients. It is possible that information contained herein may change from time to time and while accurate at the date of publication, may not be accurate as at the time you access this website. We provide no warranty or take any responsibility (or liability) for any loss or damage (either direct or consequential) that may be suffered due to reliance on the information published on this website.